Rob Bryant is a PhD, Author, Motivational Speaker, Guinness World Record Holder, Business Analyst, College Professor and Statistician.
Contact Rob for Online and/or Face-to-Face:
- Lean/Six Sigma training: white, yellow, green, brown, black, and MBB.
- Customized motivational messages for meetings, conferences, conventions, clubs, businesses, and universities (over 500 speaking engagements).
- Process Improvement/Reengineering Training and Facilitation.
- $weet $pots of Project $uccess: PhD dissertation-statistically significant and validated findings in Non-Cash/Cash Incentives, Leadership Behavior, and Management Support; leading to project success!
- Online Basic Business Analytics/Statistics every Manager should know.
Rob is a PhD, College Professor, and World Renowned Motivator. He learned to walk again with braces and crutches after a 55’ fall causing paralysis from the waist down. Rob also holds a Guinness World Record for Rowing 3,280 miles from Los Angeles to Washington DC. He is the author of 3 books and retired vice president W/CSC (a Fortune 150 company). Rob has two sons proudly serving as US Marines.
Zig Ziglar: "Rob Bryant is an effective speaker! He had our staff laughing one minute and crying the next. He is an inspirational man who, by example as well as a very effective presentation, is able to give encouragement and hope to those who have the privilege of listening to him. He will be a 'hit' with your group. Rob’s message is timely and challenging - one that you will long remember. Rob has a champion’s heart and is an encouragement and inspiration to us all."