The course pays for itself or Dr. Bryant refunds the difference!
Basic Business Analysis for Managers:
- Dr. Bryant is an authority in this topic with a PhD in Business Admin/Org Leadership, MBB in Lean/Six Sigma, examiner for the DoC (Malcolm Baldrige), ISO-9001 lead auditor and motivational messages.
- This Business Analysis online and instructor-led class, utilizes pre-built Excel formulas, models and tables Every Manager Should Know.
- No software other than Excel is required. MiniTab will illustrate some of the more involved topics.
- The course improves service/products/processes and increases customer sat utilizing rudimentary Business Analytics. not requiring previous statistical knowledge.
- The course can be offered in a schedule that meets your requirements, and worth 1.6 CEUs.
- Dr. Rob Bryant teaches Business Analytics, Statistics, Leadership, Business, and Management at Villanova and Grand Canyon Universities.
The course includes:
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Collecting and Analyzing Data
- Data Visualization (Creating graphs, charts and tables)
- Numerical Descriptive Statistics (Mean, Mode, Median, Variance, Confidence, etc.)
- Probability, Binomial and Poisson Distributions (Predicting future events)
- Sample Size & Hypothesis Testing (Applying statistical significance to data)
- Simple Linear Regression (Relationship of 2 variables)
- Multiple Regression (Relationship of more than 2 variables)
- Analysis of Variation (Within and Between group variation)
- Chi Square (Proportionality tests)
- Capability Analysis (Process capability to meet customer requirements)
- Continuous Control Charts (Quantitative charts with control limits)
- Attribute Control Charts (Qualitative charts with control limits)
- Design of Experiments (How variables affect each other and the goal)
- Choose your Quality Model (Students choose the appropriate presentation model)
- Present Findings! (Students present their findings/profits using your data)
- The cost is $750/student (10 student minimum); or $12,500 for a class up to 25 students.
- It pays for itself many times over! Students will apply the methods to their own data and create a presentation for your management.
- If the total student-estimated expected profits (cost reduction or revenue increase), do not exceed the cost of the class, Dr. Bryant will refund the difference!
- No books necessary.
Click Here to schedule your session or seek further information.